So the latest version of Safari has changed the way that you need to enable the Silverlight Plug-In.
If you follow these steps you should get back up and running again.
- Go to nowtv.com
- Open something ready to try and watch (make sure the URL says watch.nowtv.com not just nowtv.com)
- Go to the top menu and click Safari then choose Preferences
- Choose “security” with the padlock icon
- Click “plug-in settings”
- Choose “Silverlight” from the list on the left and tick it
- It should now say “currently open websites” and the customer should see “watch.nowtv.com” click the drop down box next to this and choose “on”
- Click Done
- Restart Safari