cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with Now Tv playing videos.

Ok, this morning, for the first time, I started having problems with Now TV, it wouldn't p[lay any videos at all. I originally got error code  VGC 426241974. I changed the theme and am now getting: 

Error code: VGC-4229955698:4240441496 

i googled it and couldn't find a solution. This is  really annoying me, i only  get 2 days off at the weekend and I usually spend sunday doing the housework while i watch now tv but can't even get a single vid to work on the pc. 

• PC
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I just signed up accidentally as I was really looking for free trial. Thats fine as I'm prepared to pay for my mistake cost me £9.99. However, decided to cancel straight away as I don't want it "rolling on". Now I can't even watch getting Error code: VGC-4229955698:4240441496. Not happy, how can they take money off you then  can't watch!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use my PC for watching NowTV so i would be little help on here.

I am guessing VGC error code relates to "Video Graphics Card" ?

Are your PC video card drivers up to date and if using Windows make sure it is also up to date.

Also, i am not sure if you can share two monitors with one PC when watching NowTV, just in case you are using this type of configuration (might be wrong because i tend to steer clear away from PC's where there is so many things that can go wrong with hardware / software).

I would be also inclined to type in the error codes into the Community search engine box on the top of the forum to see if it brings up any other threads with the problem with maybe a fix.

Otherwise pop over to NowTV live chat (click on the green chat online button from this link below for further assistance & help).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Hope you get it resolved.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know if this linked thread has any bearing with your error codes or not ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/What-s-up-with-this-new-version-of-NowTV-player-6-1-0-0/td-p/479565