cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I singed up this morning tried to watch via youview and get therrors a saying  maximum devicelimit has been reached when I look at my account there are no devices listed? Pls help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Hammy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please go to the following thread for more information regarding device management.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have deleted aw my devices and still can get anything why? I have singed up to pay and whatch not pay and not watch please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you have deleted all your devices then you have used up all your monthly allowance of changes. You will need your account reset. Please head to Live Chat and explain the situation and they will help you out and get you watching again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was able to watch movies on my ipad just fine until this annoying message has started coming. I re-installed nowtv but it has not worked. Please help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I was able to watch movies on my ipad just fine until this annoying message has started coming. I re-installed nowtv but it has not worked. Please help.

A thought from me on this error message, that wouldn't do any harm to try.....:|

Have you tried turning off your data connection on your ipad and then see if this message reappears.

I could be wrong, but it may be possible that you may be losing the wireless connection to your router, so the ipad then reverts to the data side, then possibly reconnecting to the router again. This may cause a glitch and the device is then counted twice.

If it works then great, if it doesn't, then at least it's something else to cross off the list of causes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tokio,

Thank you for your post.

Is this the issue you are experiencing your device limit has been reached if so click here.

Also as it is account related contact us on livechat.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there simon,

I need this resolved now as I'm also very frustrated, now tv has taken another payment today and is still telling me I've used up to many devices, I have taken off all devices but no luck when trying to play even on one devices, I need this resolved in hours ASAP or I will be cancelling my contract and going with Lovefilm. And I will be getting my money back if this isn't resolved.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

As this is the first post you have made on the community have you already made Now TV aware of the problem you have via email or live chat? If not, a quick visit to live chat should sort this for you. To reach them go to the following help article

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then choose the Use Live Chat option. If that doesn't sort it, post back and a member of the Now TV team will pick up your post.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team