cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, error is only on Sky Sports 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes same for me been crashing all afternoon and when it does work it for like short period before crashes again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same fault. Bloody frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Very sorry guys 😞

We're looking into it as we speak!

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not fast enough, the first half is nearly over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't blame NOWTV, they are just the scapegoats for the Sky incompetent techs !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They're selling the service, its their problem as the seller!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the update Birgit. How do I get a refund? I bought a day pass specifically for the Luton v Stoke game and its half over, so I don't see why I should pay anything  all for this non-existent service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me as well, bought a weeks pass on friday it's worked fine evreyday up until now, all of a sudden while its 'obtaining license to play' it cuts off and i get T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV. Please fix this to watch NOW TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Really annoying.

Feel like we should get an extra day free of the pass.

Please sort out Now TV. It's not my computer it worked ok yesterday.