cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been getting the same issue intermittently for the past week. Again no changes to my laptop systems, firewall etc. please can you fix this. It works on my IOS devices, so must be something to do with Windows
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User.

Sorry to hear you've been getting this error code.

Are you running Windows 8.1?

If so, can you please downlaod the NOW TV app for Windows 8.1 and use that rather than the browser.

If not, please let us know what operating system and web browser you are using.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have this error message for episodes 2 and 3 of the Enfield Haunting.  It cannot be a suggested setting error if I can watch the first episode and other shows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. We're aware of the issue with these 2 episodes and we hope to have it resolved as soon as we can. Nothing wrong with your device it's just the content.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch the game I paid for (started 10 mins ago) and I'm just getting an error message saying there is a T3nnn error and I should check my firewall and antivirus settings. I have no settings turned on that should affect this service as far as i am aware. Very frustrating I'm missing the match.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From this afternoon, I can't watch any of the SPORTS channels for more than two minutes without getting this error message....... "(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV. Please fix this to watch NOW TV."    I say to you, NO, You fix it ! The so called 'Entertainment' channels appear not to be affected. I think it's time Sky got some 'techs' employed that know what they are doing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem yesterday evening, on both my PCs, but it seems to be OK today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

getting error message t3nnn .first time used now tv .may be last

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

getting error message t3nnn .first time used now tv .may be last

It looks as though you have started your own topic about this issue here: http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/Error-T3nnn-Accessing-content-on-NOW-TV/m-p/375554#

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Only sky sports 1 not working