cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now tv working on a PS3, Apple TV and iPad Air. I wanted to run now tv on my iPad mini but it says device limit wait a month, I only have 3 devices and it still won't work. Need help ASAP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that.

I will email you shortly.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having problems with device limits & the one month wait to register a second device. I thought it was great that NOW TV works with chromecast but when I registered my android device so I could chromecast movies to the TV. I was allowed to register the Android device and can now watch movies on my Android device but I can not Chromecast them, because I am not allowed to register another divice for a month (the chormecast seems to be regarded as a deivce). I find this a little strange and would be greatful for any help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User device change limits are per calendar month. As there are less than 2 hours of October, it'll probably be quicker to wait for tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

NowTV is saying I have reached my device limit, and only the PS3 is showing as registered on my account. So I can't watch on my laptop or Ipad. Help please?

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Once you reach 4 devices on your account, the device limit rules kick in which means you can only add one device a month, even if you remove several devices in one go. So if you've been doing a lot of adding and removing devices recently this will explain your situation. We are in a new month now so you should be able to add another device, and if you want to add the second device as well you can explain your situation to Live Chat who should be able to help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought sky passes today but when I log in on the play station it's saying device limit reached but I have 2 empty slots?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

We're very sorry to hear you're having this issue. 

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to watch on my PC but I am getting device limit reached - even though I have two NowTV boxes and a free slot in my account? **Baffled**

"Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device. For more info, please go to nowtv.com/help"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and request that they reset your device limit.
Start at this help page, and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).