cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It has been known that major software upgrades can change the Device ID that we use.

I've reset your devices and allowed you 4 changes so you can register your devices again.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help.

Jean Howard

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My account says device limit reached following a factory reset of my MacBook and an OS X reinstall.

Please advise how I can get my laptop added back as I have just paid for a Sky Sports pass for the F1 and Rugby?

Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and they should be able to sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices
and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing with me no change of PC but it is not being recongnised as one of my devices 

In fact none of my machines are being recongnised i wish you would test stuff before making changes 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

....i wish you would test stuff before making changes 

Hi @Anonymous User,

What changes are you referring to?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much that is really quick and helpful.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I included my iphone as my 4th device yesterday but when i went to use it today it was not recognised and says i am at my limit. Worked fine yestrday.

Regards

Darren

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

If you follow SeeMoreDigital's advice above, you should be able to get this sorted. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted, Ryan, excellent customer service, and much appreciated too. The new box is so much better too! Cheers!!