cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just have renewed my movie pass but not nowtv. Message "device limit reached"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

This should now be resolved for you to choose the desired devices you wish to view on.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Team,

Wonder if you can help, I went to utilise the chrome cast function on my Now TV account, I only see two devices registered, one being my Now TV box, but I get the changes limit reached but haven't actually been able to add a device to utilise the chrome cast function, can you help please? Possibly allow me to add my 4 devices from scratch, as I'm only able to use my now TV box currently.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Darren.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. No problem this has now been resolved for you. If you encounter any further issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj - All sorted - may thanks and much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I deleted my device (my laptop) to make space for another but now i want to re register my laptop. 

However i get a message telling me my device limit has been reached even though the only device registered is my now tv box out of a possible 4 devices.

Is there a way to get my laptop back on now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post,

We've added another change for you, so you can now view the service on your laptop.

Please note that you can only make one change every calendar month, and a device will be added as soon as you begin viewing.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Believe it or not, another Device Limit issue...

I have three devices working on my account, however I cannot play video on my desktop PC because of the Silverlight issue that I've been unable to resolve after trying all the suggested solutions in other threads, nor on my Android tablet because it uses a custom version of Android that NowTV won't play on. However it appears that devices are added when you try to play a video, even if the video can't be played, so trying those two devices used up my remaining slot and my one monthly change, and I can't now add a fourth working device. I don't think NowTV should be adding a device, thus using up a slot, whilst simultaneously showing a message on that device that it can't be used, but that's what's happened. Any chance I can get my monthly device change re-enabled to add a fourth device?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olliebean,

Thanks for posting.

We'll send you an email regarding this shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team