cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

could you sort mne out please i cant watch a single thing on any device and only have one device registered

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just bought the now tv box, it won't allow me to watch, even though I only have 2 registered devices. What a waste of 9.99! All set up properly, and ready to play. Oh we'll, back to Lovefilm..... Please cancel my account, or sort it forthwith, as I was going to watch the rugby today on it...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi similar sort of issue, my MAC PC is already a stored device, 

i recently purchased a NOWTV box and now i am getting the message "device limit exceeded" i still have an available slot & this device is already stored

please help

Thanks Hannah

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi hannahthomas91,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive recently had my new iphone so i added the decive but im now on a maximum wheni only want my new phone and my laptop. im confused as to how i should fix this. any help would be appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hi. You've used your change limit.

You have 1 change every 30 days and can register up to 4 devices.

We have reset this for you on this occasion.

Remember this to avoid this happening in the future as I know it can be annoying!

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have renewed my membership and yet it says device limit reached? please reset my devices as I've now paid twice!!! in one month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi daveu2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties.

I have sent you a private message in regards to this as it contains some account information which cannot be displayed on this thread.

Could you also have a look at the Device Limits article as it may help you avoid this situation in the future.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team