cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if this has been resolved? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi keeps saying that my account activity limit has been reached when i goto watch anything. Even though i only have three devices registered and arent watching anything on the other devices registered. Can anyone help?

Kind Regards

Will

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will look into this for you (might take a day or two if they are particularly busy). Or if your need is urgent you could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, can you try and view on your desired device now. If you have any issues please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm having a similar issue, i have just purchased a new pass, been away for a while but returned to using the service, I tried to use chrome and was told to use other browser, so tried the windows app, this will not play video, then installed firefox, now it is saying I can't add new devices, this is not a new device, and I am completely unable to watch any videos.

Please help

M

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My account is now allowing me to watch on two of the registered devices, after i uninstalled and reinstalled the now tv apps for both devices.

Kind Regards

Will

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last night I had to remove one iOS device and add a crhomecast to my device list.

It says I cannot make any more changes until the 1st of January.

My Windows PC has worked fine, and hasnt changed at all.

However, this morning, I started to try to watch Frozen, but upon launching it claimed I could not add any more devices, despite the 'PC/Mac' being listed in my activated devices list!

My main browser is Chrome, but I switched to using I.E. some time ago because of your archaic use of Silverlight (why not switch toHTM5 like Netflix?). This should be working now, but isnt.

Can you advise why this suddenly decided to consider my PC a new device?

I have a disappointed 4 year old who cant watch Frozen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.  I have removed two devices to make room for another, but it doesn't tell you that you can only add 1 more.  There should be more notification and more leeway in the first month where most people are still learning how to use NowTV like myself.  Now I have to wait until next month to add another NowTV box to my account.

If NowTV can remove this restriction for me, I would be much obliged.

Thanks

Ben

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Try asking nice staff at LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left