cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

youvier /bt nowtv

youvier as got new lay out with not just live moves but all so the sky spots channes are live too and entainment ondeand but not live channel yet this is on the t400 boxs bt boxs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ken242 

I have the same, apparently the updated NowTV software has been pushed out to some Youview boxes in error.

Don't be surprised it will be pulled / removed from the Youview boxes that is currently showing Cinema. Entertainment, Sports, Kids & Hayu on the NowTV App 😠.

I have had a play around with the new NowTV App for the last couple of hours and it does look promising when it is eventually released (though i did notice a few bugs on it from my short testing today).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ken242 

I have the same, apparently the updated NowTV software has been pushed out to some Youview boxes in error.

Don't be surprised it will be pulled / removed from the Youview boxes that is currently showing Cinema. Entertainment, Sports, Kids & Hayu on the NowTV App 😠.

I have had a play around with the new NowTV App for the last couple of hours and it does look promising when it is eventually released (though i did notice a few bugs on it from my short testing today).

ken242
Expert

I hope it stays like this you're giving us hope for nothing when we've been waiting for this for a long time on the YouView boxes the full NOW TV

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ken242 

I will also be disappointed when this beta NowTV App will be removed by NowTV which i am guessing it will be sooner rather than later because it was sent out in error and we wasn't suppose to have a sneak preview of it 😠.

Have a good play around with the App whilst you can, that's what i have been doing today.

Though it does look promising for us Youview BT box owners when it does eventually go officially live.

Let's hope it won't be long until we get the official NowTV App on our boxes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The App on YouView has been replaced by the Movies only one now. It was good while it lasted, but took ages to stabilise at the highest streaming rate.