cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Try removing your HDMI lead and placing it back in.

If that doesn't work and you have a spare then try that. 🙂

Further information here:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Purple-screen-with-sound-NOW-TV-box

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to watch the past series of Cold feet before it returns to our screens, I can access this on the ITV Hub on my laptop but not the ITV hub on Now Tv..How come?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just noticed that you have read my post on your other thread, if you follow the instructions it should work perfectly fine.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Cold-Feet/m-p/391607#M8361

Edit - I can see that you are now sorted (Enjoy). Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I cant for the life of me find update postcode in settings. I have checked every option but there is no option for updating my postcode. Please help! If not can you let me know if there is a way I can contact the Now TV people directly. Many thanks! Lizzi

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User On a desktop/laptop on the My Account dropdown, click on Payment Details, then click on Card Details and then Change billing address.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again. Thanks for your response. However, my postcode for billing is in England and yet I still cant get ITV player only ITV2,3,4 etc. I am living in Scotland and NOW TV says to use STV (scottish TV channel) to access ITV programmes but  I cant do that either. Thought there was a way of updating location settings somewhere but there isnt. Its driven me nuts looking for it and Ive spent far too long on it Any other suggestions please?...

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User STV player is not on Now boxes. Also ITV hub doesn't work with Scottish postcodes. Use your billing postcode and it will work fine.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thank you but as I said my billing address is already set up for England and yet I still can't get itv . Any other thoughts please?  Ta 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and reapplying your post code? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi no I will try this. Do you mean I am amble to delete the itv player app? Or shall I do a reset? Hope the box doesn't detect I'm in Scotland if I so a reset.  Do I change my settings via my computer by signing in to my account or do I do it directly from the TV itself? Or is it the same either way? Ta muchly!