cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upgrade to Boost

Saw the recent Offer regarding upgrading to 1080 picture quality but finding out how to make the upgrade has proven very difficult. I'm on the Sky Monthly Pass, but paid upfront for just the Sky Sports Channels at the beginning of the football season. I also have the 4k Now TV Box.

When I've gone to the Now TV website the only option I get is for a free 7 day trial but when I click on this I get a message "oops something has gone wrong, please wait and try again". I've sought help via the NOW Twiiter Helpdesk, who couldn't help! What a waste of time, and an even bigger waste of time is "Live Chat" who's contribution was to copy and paste a list of terms and conditions.

All I'm trying to establish if if I am eligable for the upgrade. I didn't think it could be so complicated and so time consuming.

Hoping someone in the Commumity may be able to help.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should you only have an active Sports Pass currently on your account.

Then have a read of this thread linked below on a workaround on how to start the 7 day Boost Pass trial on your account.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Can-not-activate-Boost/m-p/512544#M10647