cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't add new voucher code

I cant apply a new voucher code because the new voucher code link doesn't appear next to the entertainment pass on my account. I have less than one month to run on my current offer so this should be there.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

I've had a quick look and you have an offer on your account until the 23/01/2020. 

So it's a bug on the pages that @schnapps  has pointed out, that we're looking into, but everything looks okay from our end. 

Thanks 

Karl

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to contact live chat about this.

Do you want a link for live chat ?

One quick question under your Passes & Vouchers section when you click the orange arrow below your Entertainment Pass what does it say for your next scheduled due payment date of £8.99.

Then when you go to the Bills & Payments section of your account does the next due entertainment bill match or is there a discrepancy with the figure or date ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried live chat twice but I've still got the same problem!  My next payment date would have been 23rd December but I cancelled the pass so I wouldn't be charged.  It says I can keep watching until 23rd December.  I have a new 2 month pass which I want to apply so it starts 24 December.  Its under 30 days but the link isn't there.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On your Passes & Vouchers page whilst logged in on here is there a large green Redeem Button at the top of the page ?

If so have you tried applying your voucher code there instead or does your playback devices on the NowTV App under the My Account section offer you the option to apply a voucher code directly on the play back device itself.

I know the nowtv boxes and stick gives you the option to apply the voucher codes on them instead of applying the code on the nowtv website.

Also what happens if you restart the entertainment pass, does the apply voucher button appear next to your entertainment pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link at the top doesn't work either.  I enter the code, get the coloured spinning circles and then nothing.  I've just restarted my pass but the add voucher link doesn't appear.  I'm not currently at home so I cant see if it works adding it to the device rather than the website.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the coloured spinning circles where the page continuously loads this can sometimes be resolved by using a different internet browser with the browser adblocker disabled or using your browser in a Private Window or Incognito Mode.

MS Edge browser seems to work for me when using or applying vouchers on the NowTV website.

Have you got a NowTV Box / Stick or Roku Player at home where you could try adding the voucher code in the My Account section on the NowTV App on the Stick / Box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried a couple of different browsers but I still get the same problem.  Oddly since restarting the pass the next payment date shown on the orange drop down is £8.99 on 23 Dec but on my billing page is says £0.00 due 23 Dec?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are encountering the same bug that i am currently experiencing with my Cinema Pass.

Where my Cinema pass is not scheduled to expire until the 9th of January 2020, which is backed up on my Bills & Payments where there is a zero cinema pass payment due on the 9th of December 2019 which is what i would have expected.

But my Cinema Pass is totally incorrect under Passes & Vouchers page, which is saying that my next due payment date is 9th of December at £11.99.

NowTV checked my account and agreed with me and assured me my voucher expires on the 9th of January when the next £11.99 payment is due.

@Karl-F of the NowTV Team can you help @Anonymous User out and check the next due payment date and when the existing voucher expires on their account.

Here's my two screen shots on my account showing the glitch.

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-47-06.png

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-46-39.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So am I right in thinking that according to my payment screen my Entertainment pass runs out 23 January 2020 which would explain why I cant add a new voucher?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like to me, but i would be more comfortable if @Karl-F the NowTV Community Forum Manager can double check your account their end and confirm back to you accordingly.