0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: topshop voucher

@Kymberly-C @Simon-J

What do you reckon? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hello,

I have also not received my Topshop voucher and I have checked my account and I have now paid for 2 months of NowTV and no email about a voucher. I have checked my junk and spam and I have tried to get through to UniDays about this and I was told to contact NowTV. It is extremely difficult to try get in contact with anyone, is there a number to ring or a direct email? 

Please let me know if this can be sorted. 

Regards,

Orla 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hello,

I have also not received my Topshop voucher and I have checked my account and I have now paid for 2 months of NowTV and no email about a voucher. I have checked my junk and spam and I have tried to get through to UniDays about this and I was told to contact NowTV. It is extremely difficult to try get in contact with anyone, is there a number to ring or a direct email? 

Many thanks,

Orla 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hello,

Thanks,

Orla 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: UniDays offer

Now TV customer service is one of the worst I have had the misfortune to encounter. 

I also signed up through unidays, expecting a £10 Topshop voucher after I had made my first payment. On two occasions I contacted Now TV on Live Chat and they were extremely unhelpful, and told me that as Unidays is a third party (/unofficial seller) they are unable to assist (and then closed the chat before I could respond). I have also contacted Unidays who have said they will raise this issue internally. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Topshop Voucher

hello, i signed up with the offer £15 gift card for topshop and 3 months later still not recieved any information about this?

can someone enlighten me on how i get this? thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I read that I would receive my topshop voucher after my first payment, however, I still have not received it, when will I be able to access the voucher?

Thanks

Tien. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi,

I still haven’t received my voucher either. Not sure why?? I have checked and you have definitely taken payment? can this be sorted please?

Thanks.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @NOWTV-Team can someone have a look into this for @Sinead25 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
0 Thanks