cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniellabella
Advocate

Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.

The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!

Thanks!
Danielle

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awillo32
Expert 2

Re: Topshop Voucher

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.

**I'm Just a helpful customer**

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

39 Replies
Alixesmith96

topshop voucher

i still havent recieved my topshop voucher even though i made my first payment over three months ago and i cannot find the live chat anywhere, can anyone help

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: topshop voucher

Hi @Alixesmith96

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you haven't had your voucher yet. I will need to look into your account and I'll send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
drogers05
Advocate

Hello I have not received my voucher either. can someone look into this for me please

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
James-G
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @drogers05,

Thanks for your post.

I'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

James

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
drogers05
Advocate

Hi James

I have yet to receive an email from you

0 Thanks
Jess186
Observer

I have had a nowtv subscription for 6 months now and I still haven't received the topshop voucher and I am finding it very difficult to contact someone directly. Can someone look into this for me please.

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Jess186

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues getting in touch also sorry for the lack of voucher. I will need to look into your account to see why and I'll be in touch.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
alicerose1705
Observer

Hi, I am am also yet to recieve an email about the topshop voucher

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @alicerose1705

Thanks for getting in touch, I'll need to look into this for you and look at your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly, keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks