cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.

The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!

Thanks!
Danielle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have subsribed for the last 2 months and yet still haven't received the topshop voucher I was promised when I signed up? Struggling to contact anyone to sort this out, has anyone else received theirs?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello there @Anonymous User 🙂

Have you been on to live chat about this?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a 'live chat' option.

Best on a PC/Mac. Smiley Happy

(Hours are 8am-midnight)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still have not received my voucher at topshop even after having my sky movies pass for a couple of months now.

Please can you have a look into this?

Thanks
Danielle
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

The best thing to do here is to use live chat to get this resolved asap.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Introductory-Offers

Click the link and the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i still havent recieved my topshop voucher even though i made my first payment over three months ago and i cannot find the live chat anywhere, can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you haven't had your voucher yet. I will need to look into your account and I'll send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I have not received my voucher either. can someone look into this for me please

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

I'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

James

NOW TV Team