cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports free pass isn't working

I got a five month sky mobile free pass and it isn't working on my phone.. can anyone help? Since there's no live chat to an actual human?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue which meant I missed the cup game at the weekend. The pass is applied but the channels are ignoring it

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines doing the exact same, not working on my phone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem. Nothing is working and can’t get a reaponse from NowTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this a known issue for people at the minute then? 
thought it was just us

starman73
Elite

Works fine for on my Moto g6 and my son's G7. Works on WiFi and data. Watched Chelsea game on sky sports premier League this afternoon.

Nothing wrong on the Now TV end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It may have been my end, I was unable to watch the games yesterday, I just want to know, how do I get a £9:99 refund or a Free Pass. Or have I got to kiss it goodbye?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I've had the same problem where I know I have a free 3 month sports mobile pass which shows as activated on my account on the Now TV website but not the actual Now TV app.

I believe that I've found the solution. There are three football channels in my app; Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports and Sky Sports Football. It's the Sky Sports one that is free and available to watch. Once you've actually clicked the channel, the logo in the corner will should display Sky Sports Premier League.

Highly confusing and a right sh#t show tbh.

Anyway, hope that helps