cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tara
Mentor

Paramount plus code not valid

Tried entering code on different devices and browsers still says not valid, now chat say it NOT their error,this is the code got from now,any idea please such hard work they make things

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tara 

See this thread. Otherwise keep trying with live chat.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Paramount-plus-offer/td-p/608552

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Tara
Mentor

Read the posts before I posted but my issue is different I already have the code from now it just won't work even though I am a new paramount customer

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tara 

Unfortunately I am not able to comment as I renewed my yearly membership with Paramount+ in July so unable to take the offer.

Just keep trying with live chat in hope you get someone that can help.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Tara 

You are putting the code in the entirely separate Paramount app, direct and standalone, and not trying to put it in through Now, or through the Paramount channel on Apple TV?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Tara
Mentor

That is correct

Tara
Mentor

Fixed!! Now sent me a new code and it worked, thanks for advice

claire6

Hi Tara, i am having the same problem as you.... can i please ask where you got your new code from? Was it NOW TV or Paramount+? I am speaking to someone on live chat at NOW TV but they are refusing to send me a new code and are telling me i need to speak to Paramount+... even though the voucher code i received came from NOW. Thanks for your help.

Tara
Mentor

I got new code from NOW I spoke to them 4 times on chat and they emailed the new code, email took about 5 hours to come through so go back on chat and keep asking