cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarahj0109
Advocate

Paramount plus offer

I signed up for 6 months cinema with free paramount plus but haven’t received a code or anything to get my free paramount. Do I need to wait or is anyone else having an issue? Only reason I signed up really! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Sarahj0109 

Where did you see this offer?

I think this is a Sky offer, not a Now one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
RoyB
Legend

@Sarahj0109 

Where did you see this offer?

I think this is a Sky offer, not a Now one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Sarahj0109
Advocate

It came up when I signed into my now and was on the page when I signed up for the membership

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 
It was a limited time offer unfortunately. Hopefully it returns on a permanent basis.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

It is also a NOW offer, where I cancelled my Cinema Membership and was trying to get this offer myself.

However I had no luck getting the bundled email offer invitation which was sent out around 9 days ago 😡.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/6-month-saver-with-paramount-plus 

Screenshot_2023-08-26-09-16-50-639_com.tippingcanoe.hukd.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sarahj0109 

You should have received an email Paramount code within 24 hours of taking up this offer.

Have you checked your email inbox, trash box etc for any sign of this email?

If not get in touch with NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online button on this link page below (don't click on the get help quicker button)

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Sarahj0109
Advocate

I will give them till tomorrow then seeing as it’s a weekend then contact them. Thank you 

Sarahj0109
Advocate

Feel totally mugged off as received my code and it says you have to be new to paramount. Something that was not declared on the offer. So now have to pay for 6 months and I don’t get paramount. False advertising in my eyes. Think I’ll try get it cancelled and refunded. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sarahj0109 

I wasn't lucky myself to get this offer which I wanted, but looking at this screenshot taken from the Hotukdeals website it does say new Paramount + customers only.

What if you create a new Paramount + account? 

Screenshot_20230826-182605_hotukdeals.jpg

Sarahj0109
Advocate

I did it through my phone so didn’t see that and when I accepted the membership it didn’t make it clear if it was on that page. Oh well live and learn thankfully it’s not the full price cinema package! Thanks