cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer not working

I was going to cancel Now TV and i got an offer to stay for £1.80 for the next 3 months. When I try to apply the offer, it says “Well, this is embarrassing... We’re not sure what happened there. Please try selecting your offer again” but when I do this message appears every time and I cannot select the offer (I have been trying since last week on various browsers). If I can’t get the offer I will just leave but if it is possible to have a discounted price for next 3 months I’d rather stay. Obviously noone to contact and chat bot not helpful.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, cancelled my entertainment pass & got a three month’s for the price of one but like you I get the same message, can understand a skeleton staff but there’s no one to message?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly, whether telephone or chat type services can be done by staff from home and the fact that NowTV provides internet services and is technology company in a way makes it shameful they cannot organise their staff working from home and assisting the customers and just leaves the service unattended. Makes you wonder if customers of their other services (broadband) are also left to their own devices... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twice now I've had similar. First it was  three month entertainment offer at a good price, and then a free three month cinema pass offer. Each time I click to start the pass, and each time I get a message saying my PIN is incorrect and I can never get back to the offer again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Exactly! I had good offer for Movie pass with same issue so I just got a bit impatient and cancelled (cancel button still worked with no problem)
And now for regular Entertainment pass - I will just wait a bit to see if someone from Now TV will spot this complain on here (I saw sometimes they do) and provides a solution and if no solution by when my next payment is due (in 2weeks or so), I will just cancel the whole pass and get on Netflix.
It is ridiculous that Now TV does not have support staff for TV at the moment. Surely this is something that can be done working from home (and they should be leading on that as they provide broadband and internet services)