cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Now tv app leaving PS3

hi there,thanks for the help.

i have just found a fix for this issue which worked for me.

was browsing about the now tv community looking for any news and found another chat regarding the now tv stick offer(PS3 is not listed in the title which explains why we were not aware of it!)

you have to click on the grey "address" box(which looks like you cant click on it but you can) on the page after you confirm your order(even without a voucher code entered) and i found my adresss was listed incorrectly.i changed the layout it and my order is now on its way with a confirmation email from now tv!

did all this with out a voucher code fyi!

i will try and attach it.

here it is!

hope that makes some sense!

cheers.

Hi Melt, I’ve successfully gone through checkout...... and received a NowTV email receipt.

I clicked on address for delivery details, more than one line of my address was in one box and highlighted in red, updated then pressed continue despite the whoops error still being there and the order processed.

Hopefully this will be similar for you. Can you please let me know if this works for you?

Highlighted
Mentor

Yes that works,, the address tab,, the address that Now TV has is filled in the wrong boxes! E.g my house number was the full line of my address which it does not accept. Simple fix and done (hopefully).
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

,,,yes it works,,, when you click through the link to your order, there is a greyed out 'address' box above the voucher box. Click on the greyed out 'address box'  and amend your address so it sits in the correct fields. Then you can continue. I now have a confirmation e mail for the free MyStick.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I used the ps3 app fine yesterday, 24th June 2020... used the free codes to watch the football and activated my day pass via the ps3 app in the morning and watched skysports for about an hour, I then returned to the app later in the day to watch the football i had the free pass for and the app told me the ps3 platform is no longer supported?? How can that change when it was working earlier, doesnt make sense unless some update was added because I had activated a pass. Clear that NOW TV can make it work they just choosing not too. I am not happy tbh as cant afford a ps4 or ps5.. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@wise80 

Stick, £20, sorted.

Free, perhaps, if you get onto Live Chat and tell them you never got the email.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I use a PS3 and haven’t had an email! What’s the link/code? I don’t really want to pay for a stick. I’ve not watched Now TV since it stopped and I’m just wasting my subscription at the moment 😢

thanks for any help/guidance?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I never got an email! 😢

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

How do you get a link? They’ve not emailed me 😬

0 Thanks