cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app leaving PS3

I have a current subscription and received an email from Nowtv saying the app was leaving PS3 platform but not to worry follow the link for a free stick and 1 month of boost. However as i already have a boost package all i get is Oops you already have a boost in your package and this has been removed from your basked then i click ok and i get another oops please refresh your browser something went wrong and it takes me to a page where i can purchase a stick for £24.99 so... am i entitled to a free stick to enable me to continue to watch now tv or not? Anyone able to clear this up for me? Thanks in advance. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

,,, I have the same issue ,,, PS3 stopping and the link does not work. Impossible to contact anyone at NowTV apart from the 'bot' IM service....,, Now TV will lose my subscription if not sorted !

So come on NowTV sort out the issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still no response or solution to my previous message left here regarding the problem with the offer on the nowtv stick.

has anyone had a response or got a fix for this?

regards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I managed to get on live chat and was told they are aware of the problem and to keep an eye on your inbox i guess with skeleton staff and working from home its gonna take a while for them to get around to it hopefully before the app does leave the ps3 platform
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there,thanks for the help.

i have just found a fix for this issue which worked for me.

was browsing about the now tv community looking for any news and found another chat regarding the now tv stick offer(PS3 is not listed in the title which explains why we were not aware of it!)

you have to click on the grey "address" box(which looks like you cant click on it but you can) on the page after you confirm your order(even without a voucher code entered) and i found my adresss was listed incorrectly.i changed the layout it and my order is now on its way with a confirmation email from now tv!

did all this with out a voucher code fyi!

i will try and attach it.

here it is!

hope that makes some sense!

cheers.

Hi Melt, I’ve successfully gone through checkout...... and received a NowTV email receipt.

I clicked on address for delivery details, more than one line of my address was in one box and highlighted in red, updated then pressed continue despite the whoops error still being there and the order processed.

Hopefully this will be similar for you. Can you please let me know if this works for you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes that works,, the address tab,, the address that Now TV has is filled in the wrong boxes! E.g my house number was the full line of my address which it does not accept. Simple fix and done (hopefully).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get a link? They’ve not emailed me 😬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

,,,yes it works,,, when you click through the link to your order, there is a greyed out 'address' box above the voucher box. Click on the greyed out 'address box'  and amend your address so it sits in the correct fields. Then you can continue. I now have a confirmation e mail for the free MyStick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I never got an email! 😢