cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mechcity
Advocate

New Season F1

Anyone had any notification of when the F1 season passes will be available?  Less than three weeks to go.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Harry16
Scholar

@gejandcj 

• will not pay £26 more like £20 paid £18 last year only watch F1

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ant42 

I think this afternoon pre season testing has just begun on the Sky Sports F1 channel.

Ant42
Scholar

@schnapps 

Hi @Ant42 

I think this afternoon pre season testing has just begun on the Sky Sports F1 channel.

It has, streaming now, thanks!

I normally don't sign up until right before the first race to ensure 9 months of subscription will cover the whole season.  But this year we'll need 10 months anyway, so no reason not to sign up right now and see the rest of the testing.

redael
Mentor

As asked further up the thread and quoted from the T&Cs.

Offers end 03/03/2024 at 11:59pm. Available to the named recipient of this email only.

So no voucher codes.

Not personally taken up the offer as yet, watching Round 1 (Bahrain) elsewhere and waiting until the last day of availability to activate thereby covering up to Round 23 (Qatar) and then watching Round 24 (Abu Dhabi) elsewhere is my current plan.

nlcutxd
Advocate

So far I've had no e-mail and nothing in my offers section.  There appears to be no realistic way to contact Now TV any longer, the 'Contact Us' page is designed to direct you to generic answers with no chat function, no form submission, no phone number.  I found (by Googling) the e-mail customerservices @ nowtv.com and e-mailed this yesterday, but no response so far.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nlcutxd 

That email is the correct one, they can sometimes take a few days to reply. 

Speak to staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
nlcutxd
Advocate

@gavs82008 thanks.  I am speaking to someone on live chat now, and having a template-tastic time.  Unfortunately she/he is trying to fob me off.  This is becoming quite a challenge this year!!  

Albertol78
Mentor

@nlcutxd I still haven't got any email with the offer, only the 26 one for 6 months, which is not great...

Cazm
Mentor

@Albertol78  same for me I’ve been checking the offers and my emails and nothing!! 

Albertol78
Mentor

@Cazm Just got in my account an offer of 21 per month for 12 months, reasonable it seems.

Cazm
Mentor

@Albertol78 also just seen it on mine while checking