cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMAN6
Mentor

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races

You've got nothing to deliver - pretty much all sport has been cancelled. What is there to update us about I wonder?

0 Thanks
BlackWizard
Mentor

A week pass doesn't help because the season ticket covers the whole season. How about a full refund then offer a new season ticket if the season starts again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just spent nearly an hour on chat to 'Keegan' who wasn't interested, wouldn't cancel my pass and refund me, wouldn't escalate my query to a supervisor and wouldn't provide details on how I could record/escalate a formal complaint against his response and against NowTV for not providing cancellation/refunds.

NowTV/Sky have got a lot of money from F1 fans who were waiting for this pass, they will, as a result of their policy over allowing cancellations/refunds lose a lot of those, I won't spend another penny with them, I'd rather listen to the radio broadcasts and watch BBC's text feed than spend another penny with Sky/Now TV, this situation has shown how they treat us with contempt - do we really want to spend money with a company that has that attitude to customers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races/ commitnity service manager !!

so are you going to advise . we all get refunds ??  NOWTV cannot provide what they sold 22 live races ..    and week passs for another time are useless to f1 fans who brought the pass,s  

how come some have refunds and some have not ????.

are you single-ing people out ??  is it by post code , colour, race, country??.

single status law , if one gets it , we must all get refunds. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are our REFUNDS ?? nowTv cannot provide the service and i,m within 7 days of purchase !!

we all want to be treated the same ...  the live chat and just reading of a bad edited script !!  same old thing going in circles .

THEY EVEN SAYING THEY NOT REFUNDED ANYONE , PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWN FORUM OUT !!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CHARGE BACK AT THE BANKS IF WE NEED TOO , I GOT ALL MY AUTO SCRIPTS  AS PROVE , I ASKED NICELY 6 TIMES.

0 Thanks
BenGreen
Mentor

and here it is, the default copy and pasted response all live chat employees are spouting. 

Australia has been cancelled, those of us who bought this season pass after being quoted “22 races” at “£9 per race weekend” have now been mis-sold, do we really need to start posting the screenshots?

NowTV are taking a very short sighted view here, if refunds aren't make I see 2 appropriate actions; 1) Request a charge back from your bank or service provider, 2) Vote with you feet and take your money elsewhere in the future.  

@Karl-F  you cannot seriously believe that holding customers money, based on agreements you cannot meet is ethical. 

goggleKev
Scholar

Spent 2 hours on live chat explaining that im well within my rights for a refund  on the F1 pass as im still within the 2 weeks cooling of period as in the terms and conditions! was fobbed off.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refunded this morning, in 10 minutes.

Here is my transcript. No debate, no argument. Refunded in 10.

I would like to cancel the Formula 1 Subscription I took out earlier this week.

I am still within the 14 day cooling off period for services purchase.

I have not used any of the services in the purchase.

Part of the services I have paid for within the subscription have now been cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and there is still a question over more being cancelled. As you have not issued a press release stating how you intend to handle this with potential pro-rate refunds, and the value of the packaging being subsequently reduced with the cancellations, I am within my legal rights, under UK Consumer Contract Regulations 2014 to cancel and be refunded in full.

I have also read the Now TV community forums and have noticed that you are only refunding 'some' people, which is 1, illegal, and 2, has brought a great level of mistrust of NowTV that I now no longer wish to engage in a business contract with you. Therefore, I will now say that if the package is not refunded during this chat, immediately after we finish I will call my Credit Card company and issue a Section 75 Chargeback for the amount.

This now gives you reasonable explanation, within UK Consumer Law as to why I am cancelling this purchase. I have already cancelled use of the subscription on the online terminal.

I'll wait while you process the refund and I get email notification.

If you feel for what would be an illegal reason to deny this request, I suggest passing this chat to your supervisor as this transcript will be provided to my Credit Card company when completing the chargeback paperwork, and thus will be classed as legally bound evidence for the claim.

Apologies for the tone of this , however sadly, NOWTV are being seen as acting fraudulently by denying refund requests, therefore I am outlining my exact position from the outset to avoid any debate.

Thanks
0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

Just got his ! ?

Since we last contacted you, we tried to take payment for your Sky Sports Month Pass again.

Unfortunately, the payment still hasn’t gone through, so your Pass has now been cancelled.

Update your card details and restart your Pass

You can restart your Pass anytime – you’ll just need to update your card details first.

Head to My Account and Payment details to make sure everything's up to date, including your card number and expiry date.

Then just go to My Passes and select Restart or Buy now to get your Pass up and running again.

Need to talk to us?

0 Thanks