cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't apply voucher or renew subscription

I have several vouchers from buying now tv sticks. When I try to use them it checks my account, & then "hold on a sec". It doesn't go any further than "hold on a sec". Coloured dots keep spinning.

I canceled and waited for my month to end. Vouchers still won't load. Tonight I tried to renew my subscription. I'm willing to forget about the vouchers for the moment & happy to pay. Even when I try to renew its not getting past "hold on a sec". Coloured dots keeps spinning

I assume I'm stuck without entertainment until live chat comes back but I am curious, am I the only person with this issue? Is it just extremely high demand on the site due to the lock down?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update for anyone with the same issue:

Still unable to apply vouchers online on the website however I eventually figured out that it's possible to apply vouchers via the Now TV stick. I applied a voucher for Entertainment and another one for Movies without issue through the Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

There is obviously some issue going on as both my entertainment pass and movie pass stopped last night and I still have a month left on them both , have you send in a complaint form online, I have there seems to be others on here that are having issues with passes not starting or being charged for one and it not starting too. I just hope there is someone there to go through these complaints surely they can't leave the site unmanned , someone needs to be working to deal with faults and issues such as these. Hope it gets sorted and soon, going to have to watch netflix instead lol.

regards Tina stay safe

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue but worked in Internet Explorer, not edge or mozilla.