cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Sports Pass 9 month offer - error message for 2 days

I am not able to purchase the Sports Pass Offer, I have had 3 live chats to no avail.  I have signed out and back in; cleared my browsing history and cache; tried on microsoft edge and Firefox on my lap top; tried on my Andoid phone; tried on my TV and my son has tried on his iPhone; AppleMac and Playstation - we get the same message.

The message is 

Sorry, something went wrong

Please wait a moment and try again.

Can anyone help please?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same problem - with similar number of unsuccessful live chats with customer support.  The latest info I had was an email of codes that I could add to my account manually - none of which will apply.

Still waiting for customer services to respond despite their promise of escalating it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to purchase the stick with 12 months entertainment and cinema yesterday.  Checked with online customer services that I was  able to apply for this deal.  I was informed that I could.  Constant message at payment stage of " oops something went wrong"  please try again.   Not happy at all, I had only just taken out a broadband contract earlier in the day.  Surprise, Surprise, that went through ok. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am not able to purchase the Sports Pass Offer, I have had 3 live chats to no avail.  I have signed out and back in; cleared my browsing history and cache; tried on microsoft edge and Firefox on my lap top; tried on my Andoid phone; tried on my TV and my son has tried on his iPhone; AppleMac and Playstation - we get the same message.

The message is 

Sorry, something went wrong

Please wait a moment and try again.

Can anyone help please?