cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Voucher Code

I cant apply a new voucher code because the new voucher code link doesn't appear next to the entertainment pass on my account. my current offer runs out on Sunday 15th March so this should be there. Any ideas?

Now tv credit

Hi, I purchased a now TV stick for 24.99 (due for delivery today) After the purchase I received an email to say  Congratulations - you've just got your hands on 24.99 of now tv credit and its stored on your account ready and waiting for you However w...

Tesco vouchers new member

Hi, I saw the special offer for £49.99 for 6 months entertainment and movies so decided to join and used tesco vouchers. I now have £51 credit on my account but cant seem to get the offer anymore??Thanks Anthony

Now tv sports pass 5 months free dosent work

Hi I'm disappointed I found out I have a 5 month free android pass and I was excited to use this for the upcoming formula 1 season but unfortunately it dosent work I try and play the sports channels and says I need a pass. Please can you help me

Broadband - New contract start date

I want to take advantage of the NOW TV broadband offer which ends tomorrow.However my current contract with another provide does not end until 14th April. Can I still take this offer if I purchase it before the expiry, or does my broadband have to st...

Bigger payment taken

I tried to cancel nowtv last week but as I was going through the process I was given the option to remain but with a cheaper fee. I agreed (reluctantly) for £4.20 a month. Then on 5/3 £11.99 was deducted from my ac?? How can I sort this?