cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month entertainment pass

I bought the stick with the 2 month entertainment pass but in my account it says I have no passes. Do I need to wait for my stick to arrive or is there some other way to start watching ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep unfortunately you will have to wait for the delivery of the Stick, where the two month voucher pass is electronically embedded on the stick.

Once you setup the stick the voucher should kick in on your account.

If you never used the 7 day free entertainment trial before, then start the free trial whilst waiting for the stick.

Should you start the free trial, then cancel it fully the next day where you still get the full 7 day duration of the trial (don't leave it on the last day to cancel).

Then when the stick arrives set it up on your existing account to start watching the two months of entertainment.

Again if you don't want to continue the entertainment pass after the two months is up, then fully cancel the pass in the last 30 days when the voucher is coming to an end.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep unfortunately you will have to wait for the delivery of the Stick, where the two month voucher pass is electronically embedded on the stick.

Once you setup the stick the voucher should kick in on your account.

If you never used the 7 day free entertainment trial before, then start the free trial whilst waiting for the stick.

Should you start the free trial, then cancel it fully the next day where you still get the full 7 day duration of the trial (don't leave it on the last day to cancel).

Then when the stick arrives set it up on your existing account to start watching the two months of entertainment.

Again if you don't want to continue the entertainment pass after the two months is up, then fully cancel the pass in the last 30 days when the voucher is coming to an end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thank you so much !!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another tip if you want to continue with the entertainment pass service to roll over after the two month voucher is coming to the end, then about 7 day to 10 days before the voucher finishes in the second month see if cancelling the pass that you are offered a short term discounted retention offer to keep using the NowTV  entertainment service.

If you are not offered a retention deal at a reasonable price and would like to still use the NowTV entertainment service,  then cancel the pass fully.

Then look at NowTV Entertainment Gift Cards from places like Currys etc which cost £10 for two months entertainment instead of paying the monthly entertainment subscription of £8.99 per month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much ! You’ve been so helpful!