cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Heroes Reborn starts 16th February on 5*

Great to see Heroes Reborn is finally coming to us non-BT TV folks. Starts 9pm Tuesday 16th Feb on 5* (5star).    It's had mixed reviews and there will be no season 2 but I'm fan of the original so will be adding this to my TV viewing. We are also ge...

image.jpeg
Andy by Legend 5
  • 26 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! Buy to watch and get DVD

I payed to watch a film and receive the dvd on the 4th Of march it said 5 days delivery but I have not received the DVD and when I looked on recent purchases it has not shown up, but the payment has been taken from my bank account

Stupid pop up

Sort thiss stupid white pop up that is showing just a blank white page every click on site using mobile view so bloody annoying.

Now tv thumbnails and description spoilers

for eg i am buying pass for game of thrones seasons and i don't want to know who is in the upcoming episode or even read the description. i like to go into an episode fully blind. i enjoy my shows like that.  A glimpse of the thumbnail might ruin my ...

agents of shield season three in HD on Freeview!

Hi all.   Yes, that's right, you read the post title correctly. You can watch agents of shield season three in HD on freeview   As everybody knows by now. The brand-new episodes air on E4 at 9 PM on Sunday. But what many people don't know is that th...

Help NowTV Box - No Apps, No NowTv

Hi, After a year of almost fault free viewing, the last few days have been causing issues connect via WiFi, dropped connections and error 14. so had a quick look on here and having read various posts about secret menu's and WiFi resets, I now have a ...

Favourite TV Shows

Dear Forum Members What is, or was, your favourite TV show and why? To kick this off, I would like to say that "The Flash" is my current favourite and "Daredevil" is a past favourite. The Flash is a light show that hits that "escapism" spot, i.e. no...