cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Heroes Reborn starts 16th February on 5*

Great to see Heroes Reborn is finally coming to us non-BT TV folks. Starts 9pm Tuesday 16th Feb on 5* (5star). 

It's had mixed reviews and there will be no season 2 but I'm fan of the original so will be adding this to my TV viewing. We are also getting the prequel webisodes as well so all good ... Gonna miss the cheerleader tho!

image.jpeg

https://twitter.com/5star_tv/status/694943553764605952

26 REPLIES 26
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

You beat me to itSmiley Very Happy this is going in next week's update. I would usually do an update every two weeks, but because there is quite a bit has changed or appeared in the past few days TV schedule -wise. so I will have to do an update next week to keep up. The update will be released on Wednesday, as usual Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

With Gotham, X-Files and now Heroes Reborn the 5 group channels are keeping me happy!

Were you a fan of the original Heroes? It never quite managed to build on the great first season but I still enjoyed watching it. Never easy to do large ensemble storytelling.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6

With Gotham, X-Files and now Heroes Reborn the 5 group channels are keeping me happy!

Were you a fan of the original Heroes? It never quite managed to build on the great first season but I still enjoyed watching it. Never easy to do large ensemble storytelling.

Hi @Andy

I couldn't get in to the original heroes actually. I have watched the first few episodes, but I found the episodes slow going and lost interest. I believe it is on both Amazon and Netflix, so maybe I'll give it another goSmiley Happy 

Gotham is brilliant as always. Gordon is in a bit of a tight spot now isn't it he Smiley Wink

I'll definitely be watching X-Files

I just wish the HD variants of the Channel 5 channels were available on freeview , but they're not Smiley Mad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

If it doesn't really grip you after the first few episodes of season one then it's probably not for you, I would say. I suspect The X-files is going to be the same for a lot of people, if they haven't watched and enjoyed the original run then I really can't see them making much headway with the new series.

I know what you mean about 5HD, I'm in the same boat with Freesat! 

ukbobboy
Legend

Guys

I don't like "Gotham", the first season really bored me and I just manage to stick with it for about six episodes, I've not been able to watch it since.

However, I started out not liking "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" but, since my PC suffered a catastrophic crash last Saturday (30th January, approx. 1.30pm),  I decided to re-watch season one of SHIELD  (my son's DVD boxset) and, to my surprise, I really liked it.

As I slowly try to put my PC back together from (my poor) memory, I am now watching season 2 of SHIELD which again I am enjoying.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy 

Looks like 'Gotham' personalities might not be compatible with 'SHIELD' personalities as whilst I watch SHIELD I'm not that bothered by it, whereas I love Gotham!

Wonder if you are a cat person or a dog person? I'm a dog person! 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hey, I have owned both cats and dogs in the past, BTW dogs are more loyal, but I'm easy as both serve their respective purposes. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

As for Gotham, I would expect Gotham PD to encounter more enhanced or meta human criminals but they don't.  Whereas SHIELD battles a range/variety of criminals, which makes the show more interesting, as well as the internal strife they continually face.

All in all, I Image result for heart image SHIELD

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So looks like Viacoms given 5 a bigger budget...

Its a shame the Demand 5 app Is SD still...

You can watch the prequals in youtube HD (1080p) the region lock has been disabled by NBC...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you seen Heroes Reborn yet? What did you think to it?