cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Sky Q

In case you haven't heard sky have released the details of their newest sky box the sky Qhttp://www.pocket-lint.com/news/135949-sky-q-is-more-than-a-new-4k-box-it-s-the-connected-future-of-sky-tvI think many of the menus resemble that of the new now ...

Tweaks to the NOW TV website

You may have noticed some tweaks to the Now TV website today after they closed the forum overnight. Gone is the single page for passes and devices and in comes a much clearer devices page which explains clearly how many devices you can add/remove per...

Resolved! BBC 3 will soon be online only

Dear Forum Members BBC has announced that to save money BBC 3 will be an online TV station, which I initially believed was a bad idea but now I think it's a good way to go. However, I was just wondering if the BBC will develop a separate app/channel ...

IOS to Chromecast cutting out

My Now TV app has been working great for almost a month, both on my iPhone and via chrome cast, however, the last 2 days it is constantly buffering, or cutting out altogether!!! Please help!!!

Jessica Jones on Netflix

For those of you who like your Marvel/DC superhero adaptations, Jessica Jones comes to Netflix on November 20th.  

Comparing PPV on-demand movie services

I'm sure most of you have tried the other on-demand movie services where you can rent a film, including new releases before they're in the shop, but are they any good?  I've tested most of them using my LG Smart TV (and a Now TV box for Sky Store) an...