cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Paying More in the UK

Dear Forum Members (especially those that understand economics) I'm looking to buy the following: 2 x WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Disk Drive, which cost £132.95 each in the UK (from Amazon.co.uk)  However, the same drives cost £103.42 each in the US ($149.99...

Sky q release date and prices

Sky have released the date and prices for there new sky q and its not going to be cheap starts at £42 mth with £150 set upRead more herehttp://www.t3.com/reviews/sky-q-reviewAnybody considering upgrading ? I have full sky these days but for sure wont...

A technical question

I've always wondered how now tv really works. Does it pick up the satellite signals then pump them down the lines like what happens over at virgin at its head ends or does it all come from a central computer down in Isleworth? (Sky HQ)   Does all of ...

Resolved! Redblue Research Company

Had an email from this company about carrying out market research on behalf of NowTV. Could somebody from the NowTV team confirm that this company is acting on behalf of NowTV, before I complete and send back the online survey. Thanks

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 3 replies
  • 5 thanks

Do you ever?...

Let's start from the start...I am currently in the process of changing from Sky talk and BB to BT infinity when virgin media decide to call me(coincidence?)  they gave rave me the usual questions who's your provider do you have to etc..when i tell th...

iPlayer Beta (Now TV box and Roku)

Has anyone else changed the settings in iPlayer to get the Beta version? I like the idea of getting a first look at new features.  You can also provide feedback and suggestions about iPlayer at www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/feedback/tv

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Finally sideloaded MY Now TV Box

Hello forum  well after conuntles try's i finally sideloaded the now tv box this afternoon 26th jan 2016 i had all but given up but thought right one more time and did it and the people who have said you have to do it fast are right cos you have.  no...

LG WebOS TV's - anyone using one ?

I'm looking at getting this model - nowtv app, simple to use smart functions - that's what I'm seeing from reviews however has anyone on here got one ? How does the now TV app compare to the now TV box ?Is the picture quality on freeview HD any good ...

Can't install Plex on 2nd TV in the house

I'm having problems installing Plex on a second TV. I have Plex Media Server installed on my PC and using Plex successfully on a white Now TV box on the TV in the lounge. I've got a 2nd Now TV box (black) that I'd like to connect to the server. I can...