cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Cancel pass

Hi I cancelled my pass but it's still took 9.99 out of my bank I want this refunded asap

ITV content

I notice now tv have box sets of ITV content such as TOWIE just incase you haven't noticed it

Sci fi and Uni sign new SkyUK catch up deal

Some advanced warning If they do an advert push over this new deal, you can expect as usual No body to read that its on the DISH service only... Not announced for NowTV... yet? @Anonymous User any news, lol. did NowTV sign them up as well...   Yes di...

Idea: Show that we have new episodes to watch

Now TV tracks what episodes we have watched. It also knows which series we like, the ones we've added to My TV. It would be great if there was a star or something next to a series in My TV if there is a new episode we haven't watched for that series....

Suspended

Okay so I was suspended with a day left and due to not using NowTv I went to cancel it yet I can't and I still want to cancel due to not using it so what do I do? Can you yourselfs cancel it or if not I have money in my acc and then want it cancelled...

Cancellation

After signing up for now TV on a trial, I was assured that no money would be taken out of my account at the end of the trial, however today after signing into my bank I found £6.99 taken out of my account using my visa.  I have since cancelled my acc...

now TV remote broken

Hi all my now TV remote went thru the washing machine and tumble dryer. Can I get a new remote or will I have to buy a new box?Thanks for reading