cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Free NowTV Pass

I won another free pass at McDonalds. As you can only claim 1 x 2 month movie. 1 x 2 month entertainment and 1 x sports pass I cant use this one.Please reply taken when you claimed your free pass.Goto mcdwinners.co.uk. click instant win and enter BNH...

Free Trial

I purchased a now tv box with a 3month free trial of the Entertainment Pass but when I registered the email I received states that I have only a 14 day trialWhat can I do to get this changed?

Possible Future Super Heroes Crossover for Next Year/Season

Dear Forum Members I have heard a couple of Internet rumours that might peak your interests. Rumour 1)  Supergirl/Smallville crossover. Supergirl goes looking for the Flash but gets stuck in Smallville where she will meet the original supergirl and s...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 28 thanks

The Tunnel: Sabotage

Did any of you watch the first episode of The Tunnel: Sabotage?   I had to buy the first series on DVD as I didn't have NOW TV at the time, which was based on the first series of The Bridge. However, episode 1 of Series 2 saw the series come into it'...

OUTRAGED

hi my names sofie , i started my 14 day trial after the 14 days i tryed to cancel my contract but wouldnt let me!!! Now money has been taken out my account !!!!!! without warning or anything, i cant buy my sons milk!!! i need a refund if i knew this...

Sky store giving away another free movie (kung fu panda 1)

As most people don't watch live they miss the adverts... Dreamworks are giving Sky the option to give away the first film to push sales of the sequals... as KFP3 releases on PPV at cinema... Last time it was the Rio movie... now its KFP1   DVD via po...

snapshot384.jpg

Wrong email given for sign up

Recently signed up for now tv and when asked to input email i put @gmail.co.uk instead of @gmail.com. I've changed the email address to the correct one but after confirming details it said they would send an email to confirm details of package I have...