cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sci fi and Uni sign new SkyUK catch up deal

Some advanced warning If they do an advert push over this new deal, you can expect as usual No body to read that its on the DISH service only...

Not announced for NowTV... yet? @Anonymous User any news, lol. did NowTV sign them up as well...

Yes dispite the Deal being on the dish box allready they have resigned to supply HD catch up for streaming services... Aka console and now the SD service sky go...

How many adverts per show for HD catch up will never be annnounced as thats an acountants waffle but Sky Dish subs are not going up as it will be advert funded like most of sky go... 

They tested it with one off episodes uploaded with out telling users...  

Should expect this topic

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Syfy-channel-on-Entertainment-Pass/idi-p/265157

and 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Universal-Channel-on-Entertainment-Pass/idc-p/362247#M5534

to gain momentum over the next few weeks

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

You do realise Tom has deserted us 😉 ? I know that a lot of people would like those two channels. I am wondering if with the new box coming it will be possible to get different packages eg basic Entertainment and premium Entertainment to pay for channels such as these. This is however just my opinion not any way fact.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hes meant to be inactive but his login is still in use...

And now that hes "gone" the NDAs Don't realy Hold much water, so unlike active NowTV staff he more likely to talk... 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Those NDAs are with Sky. Be careful.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

He might have left NOW TV, but he might still be working for Sky!

If so, I predict that he's not going to be spilling any beans (well not of the information variety anyway!)