cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

nowtv wont play

my now tv keeps saying 'your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device' i have removed every device and it still wont let me. can anyone help please

Resolved! Remote control issue

Hey! My Nowtv smart box's remote control doesn't work for few minutes every time I turn it on. Is it supposed to be loading up that long or something? It's very annoying having to sit there and wait up to 5 minutes until I can do anything with my box...

Trouble Shooting Aid

Dear NowTV Team & Forum Members From time to time NowTV users come to the forum with a variety of problems, and one of the questions they are always asked is what version of the OS, app, etc. are your running? I was thinking, wouldn't it be useful if...

Security check

Am I the only one who's annoyed by the constant captcha checks? even if I could see them 

Screenshot_2017-02-06-00-23-55.jpg

Marvel news

Hey @ukbobboy @commanda6 @Andy @mark_suff and anyone else I may have missed (sorry!)  Apologies if this has been brought up already, but has anyone heard of this?  https://news.marvel.com/tv/59021/marvels-runaways-finds-cast/

Plex Alexa Skill and Now TV

Hi there, I use a Now TV Smart Box with Plex Classic sideloaded, and just saw this post from Plex saying they now support Alexa: https://www.plex.tv/blog/alexa-ask-plex-get-party-started/ Does anyone know whether this would control Plex Classic/Rarfl...

Star wars clone wars/rebels

So clone wars/rebels has been removed...again, they were not displayed on the leaving soon section before being removed. Any idea when they are coming back? My friend was closing in on the season final when you decided to ruin everything he had worke...

Debate : When will streaming kill off cable/satellite TV?

Just reading this article about Netflix and Comcast on the other side of the pond, and thinking how long it will be before the majority of pay TV is online.  I reckon five years from here.  Once mobile broadband is fast enough and has close to 100% c...

Does the NowTV Black Box use DLNA and/or UPnP?

@Andy @4268 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User Dear Forum Members (especially those who are technically aware) Does anyone know if our current black box, and even the smart box, make use of DLNA and or UPnP? I know these tech options that use to make IT...