cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Compliments to staff

Wanted to take a few seconds to thank Agnes (one of your live chat people), very efficient and helpful.

Resolved! Amazon Streaming on Samsung

I can see that Amazon Video app is available on my Samsung, alongside NOWTV; I've only NOW app installed. Was curious if others have used the Amazon App; can you actually record the output from that onto a DVR from the TV??Thinking about trial member...

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Duplicated service status topics and emails.

I'm signed up to email alerts in the Service Status section. Today, from 2 issues (one of which was genuinely updated) I have been sent 11 emails, so 8 more than necessary, some within minutes of the previous message. Not the first time this has happ...

CW Four-way Crossover

Dear Forum Members I am sad, yes sad, because my favourite shows have either ended or coming to the end of their current run and I've got nothing to look forward to until September/October. However, I am looking forward to CW's promised four-way, fou...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 63 replies
  • 41 thanks

Hospital Radio Station

i have tried to email the address given by one of your colleagues but it keeps bouncing back so they sent me to this site Hello there i have been given this email address from one of your colleagues at Now Tv website chat service. I am the fund raise...

Content disabled

Just bought a box . Stressed out. Content won't play. Content disabled sign on screen.

nowtv wont play

my now tv keeps saying 'your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device' i have removed every device and it still wont let me. can anyone help please

Resolved! Remote control issue

Hey! My Nowtv smart box's remote control doesn't work for few minutes every time I turn it on. Is it supposed to be loading up that long or something? It's very annoying having to sit there and wait up to 5 minutes until I can do anything with my box...