cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Content disabled

Just bought a box . Stressed out. Content won't play. Content disabled sign on screen.
2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey there @Anonymous User 🙂

Is there a purple screen? 

This is usually to do with the HDMI lead. Just take it out and put it back in to the TV and it should work again. If not, do you have a spare lead? 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Purple-screen-with-sound-NOW-TV-box

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • What's the make and model number of your television?
  • Is your NOW TV playback device 'directly' connected to your television or is it connected through a surround-sound amplifier or HDMI switch?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers