I thought we was to have for the footie kickoff which is in a few days

Is there a problem?

Is there a pre order link?

etc etc

104 REPLIES 104
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Nope, nothing wrong. A bit more patience, we'll announce it soon via our social media platforms.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Costing £14.99, the new-look Now TV Box boasts a sleeker, rounder design, more in keeping with its Roku stablemates than the previous white and blue Now TV Box and a processor that’s five times faster than the original. There's also an Ethernet port, distinguishing it again from its WiFi-only predecessor."

"You’ll be able to order yours online from Thursday, August 6 onwards or pick one up from high street retailer Argos on Friday 7."

Source: https://recombu.com/digital/article/now-tv-box-2-launch-date-price 

Also: https://recombu.com/digital/article/new-now-tv-box-hands-on-first-impressions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to see this released tomorrow, but surely they would want to build a bit of hype up and announce its actual release date a week or two before the online order date?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engadget and TrustedReviews are also giving the same dates, all three can't be wrong surely?

Legend 5
Legend 5

I heard it was on a day ending in Y 😉
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to buy the new box from Argos because I don't want to wait. Will Argos be selling the box as a standalone or do I need to buy another Nowtv package just to upgrade my existing box ??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the Argos catalogue has the products listed and there is no standalone box, it's £25 and they come with either 2 days of sport, 2 months of movies or 3 months of ents.

You might as well get one with the passes you normally use as it ends up being a discount over the box and passes seperately.

Eg 3 months of ents would cost £20.97* making the box only £4.03.

* that's assuming you aren't already buying three month gift cards at £15, but even then the box is still less than the £15 direct from Sky.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Looking at the new Argos catalogue, it looks as if the box will only be available as part of a package from Argos.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Legend 5
Legend 5

All three can be wrong if they copied off each other.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.