cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

4K films and Entertainment it's about time

Please add this post to the ideas board or your 4K board  its about time Nowtv evolved to 4K HDR . If Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can why not Nowtv or is this currently being trialed ?it is because of this we left Nowtv movies and went to Netflix ...

Poor customer service

I have just found out I have been billed for a couple of months, having entered a three month voucher code, that was accepted at the time and gave me a date it was due to run to and everything. Upon contacting customer services I was offered only a p...

App page

Can't get to the app page for sky sports news hq iPlayer etc . Please can someone tell me what to press as it's driving me mad. Thanks

Error t3nnn

Getting error t3nnn sometimes when watching football via my pcWhy is this error coming up

Connection required every time

We have to go through the connection process every time we switch on the Now TV (smart) box.It finds the router easily and password is also saved but it is annoying.Please advise if a solution to this issue has been posted already.

Sorry, that voucher code is invalid

Hi,  I have tried to activate a one day nowtv pass using the voucher code that i recieved but its displaying message that code i have entered is invalid. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Robert

Payments

HelloI signed for free trial for cinema & entertainment just 5 mins ago. but ive got emails from you that i signed up for a month pass for cinema and entertainment.so the free trials for cinema and entertainment  are paid from my account now. I am no...