cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Is Sky Sports 1080p ?

Im asking because the picture quality these days is excellent and appears to be as good as 1080p ? thanks

new smart tv box will not work

bought myself a new now smart tv box to replace my other now smart tv box that broke but cant get nothing to appear on screen just says no signal yet when i put old one back on it comes on any suggestions please as now tv live chat has been no use

Screen going pixellated and colorful?

I have a now tv box in my bedroom (wireless ), and a now tv box in my lounge ( Hard wired ) Sometimes the screen goes all pixellated with loads of different colours then goes back to normal. Can't be my internet as its 70down 20upCan't be my box bec...

Multiple passes at the same time?

Hello, just a quick question please, I have 2 6 month entertainment passes - do I have to wait for one to expire before I apply the next one? For example if I apply 2 at the same time do I get 12 months pass? Thanks for your help.

Now tv is rubbish

I am sick sick sick of having to do a factory reset every weekend because my TVs guide disappears and so does catch up... now the voice isn’t accessible I had the same thing with X factor ... Rae ally is now tv worth the stress... I think not!

I currently have an Entertainment pass

I currently have an Entertainment pass which I have had for months which automatically renews on the 14th every month. I have always watched Now tv on both my tablet and my TV.I now have a problem as TV is now displaying message for me to buy a pass ...

Resolved! Month's sports pass

I don't want it to automatically renew.  Can I cancel it before the month's up and still watch till expiry?  I think you can but just want to check.

Free months pass

I've put on a free months sky movies pass on my account and it's taken money out of my account why is that

4K films and Entertainment it's about time

Please add this post to the ideas board or your 4K board  its about time Nowtv evolved to 4K HDR . If Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can why not Nowtv or is this currently being trialed ?it is because of this we left Nowtv movies and went to Netflix ...