cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 5 thanks

Integrated Menu

i would like an integrated menu with all the live channels i am subscribed to...changing menus can be a hassle ...

Resolved! Simpsons on Demand

Genuine intrigue,Production of newer Simpsons DVDs no longer happens.There is simpsonsworld in US to watch instead, but that isn't available in the UK.I know we can watch live on Now TV, but does anyone have any thoughts on why there is no way to wat...

App Store has wiped box

So..just thought i'd check out the Now TV App store....i got a message with a code to put in on a website on my PC, after attempting this and being told the code was wrong, my TV box is unusable with just 1 app what appears to be an out of date Now T...

Latest update removing dev mode

Originally by JaBuzzard: (Post 1 page 49) SeeMoreDigital wrote:What???A NOW TV branded box retails at just £15. 00. The Roku boxes cost significantly more! Somebodiestaking a hit for the differences!Yes Roku are not making a profit. There is a large ...

tv guide disappeared from menu

When I first set up my box everything was fine. Now the tv guide option in the menu has disappeared. I've tried a hard reset and updated the software but it's still not in the menu. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution. Any help is apprec...

Resolved! Now Tv & Sky Subscription

I'm new to Now Tv as I have Sky in my front room , thought I'd get this for the bedroom. I have the entertainment pass. I've used a different email address to my Sky in my living room. I have Sky cinema in my sky subscription. I was wondering if I us...

My TV / Added devices

I recently noticed that there are films and tv shows in My Tv that i have never watched.  In listed devices it also says i have a 4th box but i don't.  I remove it but it appears again the next day. Has anyone else had this happen?

Suggestion To Be Added - USB Media Player

Now you have messed everyone over by removing sideloading. It would be good if you could add official channels of the ones you had no issues with. From my understanding of this, developer mode was done to stop the use of plex. So it is a case of the ...

My Tv, Continue Watching

I have just realised missed flash etc after there mid season brake, surely if you been watching first part of a season using continue watching and saved in your watch list, when they start again using the same season number the logical think is that ...