cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Cancel my account

Hi there I need help I have cancelled my now tv and unplugged it for the last 3 months and my account said that I had cancelled my free trial . I’ve now been charged £33.99, £7.99 and £9.99 for the 3 months . I don’t use use it anymore and would like...

BLURRY LIVE TV

Hi For the last couple of weeks now whenever I go to a live TV channel on my NOW tv box the picture is a total blur! The picutre is not at all watchable. You can't even tell where the pitch is, nevermind the ball, on the England game on at the minute...

Resolved! Watching now tv

I had now TV through wifi and was good pay extra for a match if you got the time,I have just mived and found we have no WiFi or satalite is there a now TV box that would let me upgrade now and again through a normal Arialthank you colCo 

Shows to watch

My favourite shows are The Blacklist I love it as it is not predictable like other shows and keeps you guessing season 6 is on early 2019 also Seal Team (love the dog so popular) with the cast back on the 23rd October. Ray Donovan season 6 back on ...

AHS Apolalypse ep 1

Why is episode 1 of apolaylpse not available ok catchup. I originally thought it would be available for a month until the 27th October. It appears like episode 2 has replace episode 1.

Contract end date

I would like to find out if my contract automatically renew after 12 months or do I need to register again?

Too many devices

I have moved my now tv box into my bedroom, plugged in to a different tv. It’s now not letting me use it, saying I have too many devices, I’m using my phone as a remote for it. I deleted the devices but still not working! Please help!? It was absolut...

Accessing correct account

Hi, I pay 3 amounts to Now TV each month, but the details my wife has provided me, is showing no payments made or due. How do I access the correct account, as the one I am in is cleary the wrong one. I wanted to cancel 2 parts of the subscription if ...

premier league football

It offers a seven day pass to see the Liverpool V City game but for tomorrow ?the game is on today whats happening ?

Help needed

Hi I have just bought the nowtv stick and have all the apps and the entertainment channels on but was wondering if I can watch all of the normal channels also?