cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Issues

Paying for something that I can’t get on to any of my devices as saying changed them.. how am I meant to watch what I am paying for it not even let me watch on device that hasn’t been changed at all?

Internet down

I am most impressed, today Monday 11th February around 2pm, my internet was down, I got through to Louise very quickly, no waiting, Louise told me that an engineer had been called out and at around 5pm this evening it was back on.   

NOW TV Payments and Passes

Any reason why NOW TV don't accept direct debit payments for their TV service? You'd think it would be their preffered way to pay as NOW TV would save on merchant fees. Also, be nice if NOW TV offered 12 month passes with additional savings compared ...

Devices

We have now tv and 2 devices set up now tv stick & s9+we are trying to connect to now tv from our PS4 & it will not let us connect even though we haven’t removed or added any devicesplease someone HELP as it says connect up to 4 devices & we only hav...

No phoneline connected or installed

I am looking to use broadband in my mobile home but it does nt have a phone line connection . Can i still use now tv broadband and watch nowtv without a phone line 

App not installing on Xbox one x

Anyone having issues downloading the nowtv app to Xbox one x?my app stopped working the other night, so I deleted it, last resort, now I can’t download it. Just get an error saying something went wrong.spoke to live chat and was told that there was a...

Recommendations for crime, political or spy dramas please.

I'm ready to start a new 3 month entertainment pass but I don't have a clue what to watch. I loved the Blacklist, Madam Secretary, NCIS and Criminal Minds last year and a few other dramas recommended by some of you and am hoping you can come up with ...

Help with Hayu

Hi. Having lost the will to live with live chat I wonder if anyone can help me please. My last Hayu voucher just expired. I don't like paying by direct debit so with my entertainment service I buy a voucher from Amazon etc and apply it. I can't find ...

JR22 by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks