cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

About my broadband payment

I notice there is no number to contact not tv I need to ring about my payment due this week to be changed as I get paid monthly now and there is no number to contact I do not agree with this what so ever, can someone help pls and my broadbands been g...

Resolved! Devices

Hi I am trying to put a device on my account I did have 4 I deleted 2 and it still won’t let me add another device I really don’t no why and it is so annoying as u can’t speak to anyone can anyone help me plz I’m losing the will to live 

Download offline

https://www.t3.com/news/exclusive-now-tv-offline-viewing-is-coming-to-sky-cinema-hayu-and-entertainment-shows-before-christmas Some form of confirmation for downloading to watch offline. Would have been good to get a actual date than before Christmas...

Tv stick not working

Hello,Our nowtv  stick is not working even though we have paid all bills and restarted it multiple of times! Can you please help with this as we are now one week with no tv? The remote is also flashing green where you put the batteries in thanks 

Broadband

Hi I’m just wondering if I could speak to someone please? I’ve just received my now tv internet router but not received the now tv tv box? My mum received hers when she applied for broadband, just wondering why I haven’t got one? I’ve paid for the en...

Now TV not working.. at all.

What the actual hell is going on had a problem with now TV googled it and was told by nowtv to delete and reinstall the app on my 360 now its saying after I have deleted it that it is no longer available on 360 so please tell me how to solve this and...

Broadband installation

Why is it that I already have Broadband from EE at my address but NOW TV say I cannot have it please give an explanation as soon as you can thank youMarilyn Hurst

Smart stick

Since using a smart stick, two TV's have malfunctioned by turning off my streaming..!! A 3 year old Samsung and a practically new Sony!  A TV engineer could not understand why I was getting the message " C ontent protected " and some initials, I thin...