cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too many devices

I have moved my now tv box into my bedroom, plugged in to a different tv. It’s now not letting me use it, saying I have too many devices, I’m using my phone as a remote for it. I deleted the devices but still not working! Please help!? It was absolutely fine until we moved it!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Only just noticed your above post.

If you are seeing the message on your nowtv box in the bedroom that you have reached the maximum number of Devices.

Then firstly, i would try going to My Account on here and on the drop down menu select Devices, then if you have any device swaps left this calendar month remove the bedroom nowtv box from your list and then try playing some nowtv content on your pass to automatically add it back to your list.

If you have more than one nowtv box on your device list, play some nowtv content on them and you should be able to identify the bedroom box because you haven't used it today.

Also re naming your devices helps, should you ever want to do any swap changes in the future.

Should you have no device swaps left this month, then ask live chat to reset all your devices on your account list.

Link to live chat here.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices 

I will also tag @Tony-D of the NowTV Team who can help you further if you have no luck with the above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much, iv now managed to get on live chat and it has been sorted 🙂