The new nowtv box (when please)

I thought we was to have for the footie kickoff which is in a few days

Is there a problem?

Is there a pre order link?

etc etc

104 REPLIES 104
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pocketlint are also carrying this and given that articles refer to Sky having announced this, and have the physical boxes themselves, I would suggest this was at least the intended launch date.

Tomorrow will come soon enough so we shall see if they are proved correct.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

interestingly the nowtv box page on the now tv website is currently down for maintenance. Hmm mm could the rumours be true F5 F5....... ☺
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the new box is now available to order on the now tv website. just ordered mine delivery within 5 days
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will I be able to remove both my old boxes and add the two new ones that I just ordered or will that silly device restriction thing screw up my account?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You'll need to use Live Chat to get round device restriction but shouldn't be a problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just ordered one

says up to 5 days

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hopefully you will like the new box, it is definitely faster than the old one.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got the dispatch email!

anyone know if they send them 1st or 2nd class post, would be nice it it turned up by the weekend.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I want to say next day courier, but it's been ages since I had something from their warehouse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks @Anonymous User my wife should be around to sign for it then 🙂