cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claireunhappy
Mentor

Unhappy

Really unhappy with how I’ve been treated as a new customer. I have waited since 8th April 2024 to have my services connected. Txt messages from NowTv saying there were delays. I have called many time, at my cost, finding out what the issues were. I have made numerous complaints via my online account, no one has got back to me. I have waited nearly 8weeks. A 2hr 21min conversation, at my cost again, on 24th May, resulted in a 3 way call with the customer care advisor and Joe from the technical department. Lots of further issues with putting the order through. Couldn’t apply a discount, resulted in having a new account set up, which I am not happy about as this is an ongoing issue. More Issues for over 20min with the system accepting my bank card details. I haven’t received any information/set up new account for online account to my new email address. Received a message this morning saying there must be an issue with my email. (They were given the correct email address as this was doubled checked) I’m now taking this further with Ofcom. If someone from Nowtv would like to contact me I would really appreciate that.  It shouldn’t take a customer to keep phoning up checking on the order status 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@claireunhappy 

Broadband staff won't be coming onto help. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

You have to keep being persistent. It’s not the first company any customer will have done this with either. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
claireunhappy
Mentor

@gavs82008 

thanks. It’s been a nightmare, still is 😢 

RoyB
Legend

@claireunhappy 

Make sure, if you ever do get broadband from Now, or you give up on a certain date and go with somebody sensible, that Now pay you the Ofcom-mandated amount of daily compensation for the period from 8th April (if that was the activation date you were given, rather than just the day you signed up) until that date,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
claireunhappy
Mentor

@RoyB 

thank you ☺️