cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McSour

French Open tennis 2024

Hi, can I watch the French Open with a NOWtv Sports Membership or will I  have to go to Prime + Eurovision?

Thanks for any advice!

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@McSour 

There is no Eurovision channel on Prime. 

Google is your friend if you search for it, but I believe Sky has most of the rights.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
McSour
Thanks, not Eurovision, Eurosport!

redchiz1
Champion 2

@McSour 

It is only available on Eurosport via discovery+, not on NOW/Sky. 

McSour
Yes, thanks. Rather irritating, actually!
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@McSour 

Discovery+ without TNT sports is super cheap. Only £6.99, its only when you add TNT sports is when it’s stupid money, unless you are a BT/EE customer.

McSour
Thanks so much for your response. Yeah, Discovery+ is cheap but you need to have Amazon Prime as well, £8.99, so ends up not so cheap!

Thanks again.
RoyB
Legend

@McSour 

Still half the price of doing it the other way, though, if I have correctly interpreted the labyrinthine pricing options….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
McSour
Hi, thanks for responding. I agree the price is fine. What galls me a tad is that I was convinced that my Sports Membership with NOW (Sky Sports) covered ALL the tennis tournaments per year. You know, the way they present the subscription et al.
Oh well, it's still money well spent....
Have a great French Open!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@McSour 

Don’t know where you are getting your information from. But to get Discover+ you do NOT need Amazon Prime.
https://auth.discoveryplus.com/gb/product