cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sudden problems

Hi, i paid for sky sports pass as usual and whilst payment gone from my account & pass showing as activated, i am not getting the sky sports channels. This process always worked before with no problems so do not understand - but my home page & apps set up format have changed - is this coincidental or crux of my problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly can you access the Sky Sports channels on your NowTV Box or Stick ?

There are a number of ways to access the sports channels on the new home screen page layout.

1. TV Guide first tile top corner of screen will open the Now & Next live NowTV channels, then navigate across to the Sport tab which will highlight in blue to bring up the Sky Sports live channels.

2. Scroll down the new look screen page to the blue "Watch live Sports" tile and either click on it to open up the Now & Next live Sports channels.

Or move across the horizontal Watch Live Sports horizontal tile thumb nails and click on the sports channel you want to watch.

4. Should you have the newer NowTV Smart remote, press the TV Guide quick access button on your remote and select the sports section.

If you can find the Sky Sports channels and the problem lies with that none of the channels will stream or play, then is there any error code of message popping up on your television screen ?

Maybe these trouble shooting tips may or may not help if you are seeing an error code or message.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly can you access the Sky Sports channels on your NowTV Box or Stick ?

There are a number of ways to access the sports channels on the new home screen page layout.

1. TV Guide first tile top corner of screen will open the Now & Next live NowTV channels, then navigate across to the Sport tab which will highlight in blue to bring up the Sky Sports live channels.

2. Scroll down the new look screen page to the blue "Watch live Sports" tile and either click on it to open up the Now & Next live Sports channels.

Or move across the horizontal Watch Live Sports horizontal tile thumb nails and click on the sports channel you want to watch.

4. Should you have the newer NowTV Smart remote, press the TV Guide quick access button on your remote and select the sports section.

If you can find the Sky Sports channels and the problem lies with that none of the channels will stream or play, then is there any error code of message popping up on your television screen ?

Maybe these trouble shooting tips may or may not help if you are seeing an error code or message.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick